On behalf of the Emirates Orthopaedic Society Board of the Emirates Medical Association, it is an honor and privilege to invite you to the “7th Emirates International Orthopaedic Congress”, to be held on April 11 – 13, 2019 in Dubai, The United Arab Emirates at the Event Centre, Dubai Festival City.
We are fortunate to have an outstanding group of high profile speakers from across the globe who will cover a range of exciting topics within Orthopaedic and all related fields will attract a high number of delegates who are sure to benefit from the latest research and up-to-date information on the congress.
The congress will also include different comprehensive informative learning, panel discussions, refresher courses, and workshops in addition to industry symposia, in order to provide an educational program that allows professionals from academia and industry to be updated with the latest researches and rapid developments occurring in the field.
We look forward to welcoming you to the “7th Emirates International Orthopaedic Congress” in Dubai, on April 11 – 13, 2019.
Ali Al Suwaidi, MD
- Evidence Based Medicine and research in Orthopaedics.
- Advances in lower extremity trauma.
- Sports Medicine and Arthoscopy.
- Orthopaedics and Aging Community.
- Joint Replacement and Recent Advances.
- Common problems in Pediatric Orthopaedics.
- Trauma Care and Management.
- Pain Management.
- Foot Care, Podiatry and Orthosis.
- Osteoporosis and Low Back Pain.
- Thrombosis in Orthopaedic.
- Management of Infection in Orthopaedic.
Congress Target Audience
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Trauma Surgeons
- Emergency Medicine Doctors
- Medical Students
- Sports Medicine Doctors
- Orthopaedic residents
- Pain Therapists
1st February, 2019
14th March, 2019
15th March, 2019 onwards
|Non-Physicians & Residents|